Toyota RAV4 top-selling passenger vehicle in June.
New Zealand’s motor industry sees its best month of sales on record in June with the market up 17% year-on-year to 12,519 units. The Motor Industry Assn. says new passenger-vehicle sales rose 13% for the month to 8,517 units, while commercial-vehicle deliveries jumped 26% to 4,002. MIA CEO David Crawford says the CV result was phenomenal, not only being the strongest June sales since the organization began collecting data for the sector in 1981, but also the strongest month ever for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Market Posts Solid June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.