Corolla remains New Zealand’s best-selling car.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle market produces its strongest sales in 29 years in July, continuing a trend seen over the last 18 months. The best result since 1985 saw the month’s deliveries rise 10% to 10,313 units for a year-to-date total up 13% to 72,442. The new-car market rose 4.5% year-on-year in July to 7,071 units for a 7-month total ahead 10.4% to 51,344. Motor Industry Assn. CEO David Crawford says the commercial-vehicle segment produced the strongest July result since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Sales Surge; Commercial Vehicles Impetus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.