NP300 Navara to reach Thai customers in August.
Nissan remains confident in the Thai market despite the political and economic issues, and production at its second Thai factory will begin next month, ahead of schedule. The plant will produce the newly launched all-new NP300 Navara, the 12th generation of Nissan’s hard-working pickup. The automaker says the new model boasts highly competitive fuel economy, improved acceleration and a more rigid and durable frame, plus a modern yet tough and strong design. “Despite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Thai Plant Ahead of Schedule, Despite Political Turmoil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.