Corolla led in car sales, controlling 5% of market.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle market puts in its best April performance in 32 years, as deliveries rose 7% to 8,729 units. New passenger-vehicle demand climbed 4.0% to 6,151 for the month, while commercial-vehicle registrations jumped 15.0% to 2,578 units. Releasing the figures, Motor Industry Assn. CEO David Crawford says April sales remained strong despite breaks for Easter, the ANZAC war commemoration day and school holidays. Year to date, the market is up 13% to 39,588 units, with cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Market Records Best April in Decades" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.