Russia vehicle sales totaled 211,587 units for May 2014, down 12.2% vs. May 2013. May 2014 vehicle sales decreased 11.0% compared with April 2014 sales. 2014 sales through May totaled 1,074,733. This was down 6.0% over the same period in 2013. AutoVAZ was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 162,694, resulting in a 15.1% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Down 12.2% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.