Russia vehicle sales totaled 208,988 units for June 2014, down 17.5% vs. June 2013. June 2014 vehicle sales decreased 1.1% compared with May 2014 sales. 2014 sales through June totaled 1,283,269. This was down 8.1% over the same period in 2013. AutoVAZ was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 192,808, resulting in a 15.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Down 17.5% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.