Almera climbing sales charts but AvtoVAZ-Renault-Nissan Alliance saw market-share lead slip in March.
Russia’s yearlong slump in new-vehicle demand may be nearing an end as March sales show the first signs of consolidation, but the industry is not so sure. Deliveries for the month of 243,335 units were just 890 short of the prior-year 244,225 total, Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee data shows. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says the Russian car market entered a phase of contraction one year ago, which, with the exception of December 2013, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian LV Sales Comeback No Sure Bet, Industry Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.