Toyota bucks industry trend with 3.0% uptick in April car sales.
There’s little prospect of Thailand’s new-vehicle sales numbers recovering this month after the April result saw a 33.3% plunge to 73,260 units, Toyota Thailand says. Releasing the latest industry sales numbers, Toyota Senior Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says last week’s military coup has curtailed any recovery. “The economy is slowing while the political condition is intensifying,” Wutthikorn says in a statement. “This may affect consumer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Military Coup Seen Prolonging LV Sales Slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.