VW Golf jumped into No.3 sales spot in month.
The U.K. auto industry boosts its full-year sales forecast as deliveries rise 8.2% in April to 176,820 units, marking the 26th consecutive month of growth. With year-to-date volumes up 12.5% to 864,942 units, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says continuing improvements in economic conditions are boosting consumer confidence. SMMT CEO Mike Hawes says U.K. gross domestic product is continuing to pick up, inflation is falling and wage levels are improving. “We have revised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Sales Outlook Brightens on Strong April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.