U.K. vehicle sales totaled 221,639 units for May 2014, up 8.2% vs. May 2013. May 2014 vehicle sales increased 10.4% compared with April 2014 sales. 2014 sales through May totaled 1,199,168. This was up 11.2% over the same period in 2013. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 174,288, resulting in a 14.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 8.2% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.