HANOVER, Germany, April 25 (Reuters) - Germany's Salzgitter will increase third-quarter steel prices by an average 50 euros per tonne, or 7 to 8 percent, Chief Executive Wolfgang Leese said on Tuesday. He also told reporters at a trade fair that contrary to expectations the company had done well on the operating level in the first quarter. "We assume the second and third quarters will go just as well as the first quarter. That wraps up the year," he said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Salzgitter to hike Q3 steel prices 7-8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.