HANOVER, Germany, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Germany's second largest steelmaker, Salzgitter AG , is not planning to acquire a holding in Volkswagen , the company said on Monday. "Buying a stake has not been and is not an issue," a spokesman for Salzgitter said. In this week's edition of Der Spiegel published on Sunday, the magazine reported that the conservative premier of the German state of Lower Saxony, Christian Wulff, said Salzgitter was willing to dip into its 1 billion euros ($1.22 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Salzgitter not planning to buy into Volkswagen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.