SEOUL, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Monday that it received a cancellation for an order for a floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) unit worth 505 billion won ($471.71 million). The order for the hydrocarbon storage vessel, received in June 2007, was from an unidentified Asian firm. ($1 = 1070.5750 Korean won) (Reporting by Somang Yang; Editing by Ryan Woo)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung Heavy says $471 mln hydrocarbon storage vessel order cancelled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.