SEOUL, May 31 (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung Heavy Industries said on Tuesday that it had won a 3.28 trillion Korean won ($3 billion)ship order from Shell Development (Australia) Pty Ltd. The contract for a LNG floating production storage and offloading vessel (FPSO) expires September 30, 2016, Samsung said in a regulatory filing. ($1 = 1080.150 Korean Won) (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung Heavy says wins $3 bln ship order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.