SEOUL, June 25 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Wednesday it had secured a 701.8 billion won ($682.2 million) order to build a drillship for an unidentified company from the American continent. South Korea-based Samsung said in a filing to the Korea Exchange that the vessel would be delivered by the end of May 2011. ($1=1028.7 Won) (Reporting by Kim Yeon-hee; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung Heavy says wins $682 mln drillship order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.