SEOUL, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Wednesday it has won a $1 billion order to build 10 container vessels from Taiwan's Evergreen Group, that includes the world's fourth-biggest marine shipper, Evergreen Marine . (Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by Yoo Choonsik)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung Heavy wins $1 bln ship order from Taiwan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.