SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries said on Thursday that it had received an order worth 659.8 billion won ($612.3 million) to build a drillship for an unidentified shipper in the Oceania region. Samsung Heavy said in a regulatory filing that it would deliver the vessel by end-October, 2013. ($1 = 1077.550 Korean Won) (Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung Heavy wins $612 mln drillship order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.