SEOUL, March 30 (Reuters) - South Korea's top life insurer Samsung Life is set to file for the country's biggest IPO on Wednesday, estimated at up to $4.7 billion, said a person with knowledge of the matter. Samsung Life shareholders will offer 44.4 million shares, including 5 million shares from Shinsegae , said the source, who declined to be identified as he was not authorised to talk to the media. Shinsegae, South Korea's top retailer, had been widely expected to sell into the IPO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung Life to file Weds for $4.7 bln IPO - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642