SEOUL, Nov 8 (Reuters) - South Korea's Samsung SDI , the world's No.1 rechargeable battery maker, said on Tuesday its joint venture with Germany's Robert Bosch would supply lithium-ion batteries for Mahindra & Mahindra's electric cars. The 50-50 joint venture SB LiMotive will supply batteries for Mahinda's first hybrid SUV model from 2013, Samsung said in a statement. SB LiMotive was chosen to develop EV batteries with U.S. car makers including GM and Ford and already has a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung SDI, Bosch win EV battery deal from India's Mahindra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.