STOCKHOLM, April 24 (Reuters) - Swedish engineering group Sandvik said on Tuesday it had inked deals to buy two makers of mobile crushing and screening gear in the United Kingdom for an undisclosed sum. The firm said in a statement it had agreed to Extec Screens and Crushers Ltd., which had sales of 1.8 billion Swedish crowns ($265.6 million) in 2006, from private equity firm 3i . It also said it was buying Fintec Crushing and Screening with reported sales of 560 million crowns last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sandvik says to buy two firms in United Kingdom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642