PARIS, March 23 (Reuters) - Shares in French motorway firm Autoroutes du Nord et de l'Est de la France have been priced at 41 euros for their debut on the Paris bourse on Thursday, France's Finance Ministry said on Wednesday. The offering of the stake was 14 times oversubscribed by institutional investors. A further 1.7 million orders were received from retail buyers totalling more than 2 billion euros. The price was at the high end of a 36 to 41 euro range. The part-privatisation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SANEF shares priced at 41 euros, high-end of range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642