ROME, May 31 (Reuters) - A shock management shake-up at Fiat will not change the way bankers view a key loan the struggling Italian industrial group must pay back next year, the head of Sanpaolo IMI bank said on Monday. Ferrari Chief Luca di Montezemolo was named Fiat's new chairman on Sunday to take over from Umberto Agnelli who died last week. In protest, respected Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio, the banks' point man on the loan deal, resigned. Eight banks gave Fiat a three billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sanpaolo CEO says Fiat shake-up won't change loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.