MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Sanpaolo IMI will see profit levels "under pressure" for the rest of the year from volatile markets and flat interest rates, one of the co-chief executives at Italy's second-largest bank said on Wednesday. Luigi Maranzana's comments in a conference call came a day after the bank said in a results statement that elements of its second-quarter results allowed for "cautious optimism" for the rest of the year. Sanpaolo, the first of Italy's major banks to report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sanpaolo CEO sees full-year profit "under pressure"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.