MILAN, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Italian bank Sanpaolo IMI does not plan a full takeover bid for its unit Banca Fideuram, Sanpaolo's head was quoted as saying on Saturday, responding to a market talk that hit Fideuram shares in November. Shares in Fideuram, 73-percent owned by Sanpaolo, have lost some nine percent since mid-November, on rumours that the Turin-based bank could take over Fideuram, merge it with peer Mediolanum , or take over Fideuram's fund management activities while concentrating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sanpaolo chairman rules out Fideuram takeover-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642