LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - British bank HBOS Plc said on Monday it had agreed to sell its 64.5 percent stake in U.S. auto financing company Drive Financial Services to Spain's Banco Santander Central Hispano for about $465 million. HBOS, Britain's fourth biggest bank, said Santander will acquire 90 percent of Drive from HBOS and selected members of Drive management for $650.7 million. The Spanish bank will also pay up to $175 million to members of Drive management if the company meets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Santander buys HBOS's U.S. auto finance stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642