DETROIT, Jan 17 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC is close to a deal with Spain's Banco Santander as an in-house financing arm to be called Chrysler Capital, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing unnamed sources. The deal could be finalized in the next few weeks, the report said. Chrysler declined to comment on the report. If the deal is signed, Spain's largest bank would replace Ally Financial Inc, a U.S. auto lender that is majority ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Santander nears deal as Chrysler financing arm - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642