Dec 22 (Reuters) - Santander set a year-end 2010 target for Brazil's benchmark Ibovespa Index of 80,000 points, up 17 percent from current levels, and said it expects the country's equities to maintain their positive trend. "The chief driver, we believe, will be earnings growth in an environment of strong economic momentum, driven by consumer spending and capital spending," the brokerage said in its Brazil 2010 strategy report dated Dec. 21. Santander said "compelling secular trends", ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Santander sees Ibovespa index at 80,000 by end 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.