TOKYO, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Sanyo Electric Co has agreed with PSA Peugeot Citroen to supply nickel-metal hydride batteries for the French carmaker's diesel-electric hybrid cars, the Nikkei business daily said on Sunday. PSA Peugeot Citroen, which aims to be the world's first to bring a diesel-electric hybrid to market, is the fifth automaker to which Sanyo is expected to supply batteries, the Nikkei said. Battery makers have drawn investor attention as batteries look set to become a core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sanyo to supply batteries for Peugeot hybrids -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642