STOCKHOLM, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Swedish firm Sapa AB, a leading maker of aluminium profiles and aluminium heat exchanger strip for car radiators, said on Friday it was worried about the strengthening of the euro . "The demand for extruded profiles still does not show any sign of improvement, despite some positive economic data and at the same time the strengthened euro gives cause for some concern," Sapa said in its third-quarter report. The currency effect chopped nine percent off Sapa's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sapa says concerned about strong euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.