PARIS, June 30 (Reuters) - French President Nicolas Sarkozy said on Monday he expressed opposition to the planned sale of a French Airbus factory once proposals to sell similar plants in Germany had collapsed. Airbus last month called off plans to sell two French plants to Toulouse-based Latecoere SA shortly after talks to sell three plants in Germany to MT Aerospace AG collapsed over financing problems, saying the two events were unrelated. "When I saw that the German factories were not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sarkozy says opposed Airbus factory sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642