ZURICH, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Swiss plastics group Sarna Kunststoff Holding AG boosted 2002 sales seven percent in local currencies and one percent expressed in strong Swiss francs to 966 million francs, it said on Monday. It reiterated its October forecast that 2002 earnings would be in line with 2001 results, but was not more specific in a sales statement. It had 2001 net profit of 30.7 million. Its Sarnafil construction materials division reported a slip in sales to 382 million from 390 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sarna boosts 2002 sales, sees steady profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.