ZURICH, Aug 20 (Reuters) - First-half net profit at Sarna rose to 20 million Swiss francs from 16.2 million in the same 2001 period, the Swiss plastics maker said on Tuesday, predicting higher full-year profits despite tough markets. First-half net was in line with analyst forecasts. Operating profit increased to 26.2 million francs from 25.3 million. Sales rose slightly to 476.5 million francs from 473.8 million in the first six months of the previous year. "In view of the difficult ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sarna H1 profit rise, sees further upside" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642