ZURICH, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Swiss plastics group Sarna posted a first-half net loss of 5.3 million Swiss francs ($4.22 million), hit by restructuring costs at its car division, the firm said on Thursday. Sales increased 5.5 percent to 426 million francs, while operating profit sank 38.5 percent to 6.4 million. "The restructuring measures introduced in the automotive business at the end of last year are showing the first results," the firm said in its statement. Sarna, which makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sarna posts 5.3 mln Swiss franc H1 net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.