ZURICH, July 6 (Reuters) - Swiss plastics group Sarna expects to post a single-digit million franc net profit in 2004, despite higher-than-expected restructuring costs in its car parts business, the firm said on Tuesday. Sarna, which will increasingly focus on making car parts such as cup holders and storage boxes, said in a statement that restructuring in its automotive division was taking long than expected and that costs would be higher. But the firm reiterated it expected a higher ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sarna says restructuring delayed, costs higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642