ZURICH, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Swiss plastics group Sarna forecast on Tuesday it would not be able to match 2002 profit levels this year after a weak first half. "Assuming that current economic conditions continue to prevail, the second half-year will be better than the first six months, whereas the results of the previous year cannot be reached for 2003," it said in a statement. First-half net profit fell to 3.9 million Swiss francs from 20.0 million a year earlier while operating profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sarna says won't match 2002 results after weak H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642