SINGAPORE, April 30 (Reuters) - The following companies warned on Wednesday the deadly SARS virus was affecting operations: *** Carlos Ghosn, the chief executive of the Japanese carmaker Nissan , told France Inter radio SARS was slowing down the launch of new cars in China. "We have teams of engineers working at several sites in China. In the past few days, we've been forced to repatriate them and their families to Japan. When someone comes back from China, we have to put him in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SARS fallout on companies: Nissan, Giordano, Hainan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.