TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - SASEBO HEAVY CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2004 Mar 31, 2005 Mar 31, 2006 YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 49.13 43.18 50.00 (-12.1 pct) Operating loss 3.52 prft 749 mln Recurring loss 3.88 prft 663 mln prft 700 mln Net loss 2.84 prft 672 mln prft 700 mln EPS loss Y17.54 prft Y4.15 prft Y4.32 Cash flow -104 mln 7.84 from operations NOTE - Sasebo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sasebo Heavy -2004/05 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.