* Free service has built user base since 2009 * Has 30 mln users vs 7 mln yr ago By Tarmo Virki Nov 7 (Reuters) - Mobile satellite navigation startup Waze launched a global advertising platform on Wednesday, targeting its 30 million users based on their location. Waze, founded in 2009 in Israel, uses satellite signals from members' smartphones to generate maps and traffic data, which it then shares with other users, offering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Satnav app Waze starts to tap into location-based ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.