NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - Outsourcing company Satyam Computer Services Ltd said on Sunday it would rebrand itself as "Mahindra Satyam," its latest step in efforts to recover from India's worst corporate fraud scandal. Satyam, once ranked as India's No. 4 outsourcer, shocked investors in January with the revelation that it had overstated profits for years. Tech Mahindra , a unit of tractor and utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra and 31 percent-owned by Britain's BT Group , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Satyam to be rebranded "Mahindra Satyam"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642