MUMBAI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Indian IT firm Mahindra Satyam said on Friday it would delist from the New York Stock Exchange in mid-October due to non-compliance, adding that it would likely miss its deadline to report financial results for fiscal year 2009. Satyam shocked investors in January 2009 when the firm's former chairman and founder Ramalinga Raju said its profits had been overstated and assets falsified in a fraud allegedly worth over $1.5 billion. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Satyam to delist ADRs from NYSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.