SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - An unidentified Saudi conglomerate plans to submit its bid to buy a controlling stake in Hyundai Engineering & Construction , a local newspaper reported on Friday. "After reviewing several circumstances, it has decided to independently submit a letter of intent," JoongAng Ilbo quoted an agent for the Saudi firm as saying. The paper added the Saudi royal family holds the biggest stake in the conglomerate that runs construction, real estate and financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saudi conglomerate to submit bid for Hyundai E&C -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.