ZURICH, July 27 (Reuters) - First-half net profit at Swiss textile machinery and car components maker Saurer rose to a better-than-expected 38.8 million euros ($47.19 million), helped by one-off gains from the sale of a business, the firm said on Tuesday. Saurer said operating profit before one-off gains was steady at 47.5 million euros. First-half sales fell slightly to 802.1 million euros from 841.9 million a year earlier. Analysts in a Reuters poll had on average expected net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saurer H1 net profit rises, one-offs help" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642