DRESDEN/MUNICH, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The German state of Saxony is considering potential state support for loss-making chipmaker Qimonda , state Economy Minister Thomas Jurk said. Several industry sources told Reuters on Thursday that Saxony's government was considering helping out Qimonda with a three-digit million euro sum that could include credit, debt guarantees or a stake purchase. Two people familiar with the situation said the state may also take a 25-27 percent stake in Qimonda, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saxony mulls aid options for Qimonda, may take stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.