MOSCOW, June 26 (Reuters) - A bid for a major stake in Opel led by Canadian auto parts maker Magna could still fail, a top official at Magna partner Sberbank said on Friday with the finish line for a deal just under three weeks away. "Anything could happen," a member of Sberbank's management board, Denis Bugrov, told reporters at Sberbank's annual meeting when asked if the deal could fail. (Reporting by Dmitry Sergeyev; writing by Melissa Akin; editing by Dmitry Zhdannikov)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sberbank official: "Anything could happen" on Opel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.