NEW YORK, Dec 25 (Reuters) - Russian state-controlled Sberbank has said General Motors [GM.UL] should compensate it for an aborted attempt to sell a stake in Opel or it will sue, the Associated Press reported on Friday. Sberbank and Canada's Magna tried to buy a stake in Opel, but the deal fell through last month after months of painstaking negotiations when GM's board decided to keep the the loss-making unit. [ID:nN03518816] Sberbank Chief Executive German Gref said in televised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sberbank wants GM to compensate for Opel -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.