MUMBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - State Bank of India , the country's largest lender, said on Wednesday it is leaving the terms of its special home and car loan schemes unchanged till Sept. 30, even after a move to the base rate system from July 1. State Bank of India set its base rate for loans at 7.5 percent on Tuesday as part of a new rule to set minimum lending rates that may raise rates for some borrowers. [ID:nSGE65S07B] (Reporting by Pratish Narayanan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SBI extends home, car loan schemes till Sept 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.