By Kevin Drawbaugh WASHINGTON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The best place in the United States for senior citizens to work is SC Johnson, the family-owned consumer goods maker, according to a study released on Tuesday. The AARP -- once a group for retirees only that now bills itself as the voice of people 50 and over -- in a related study released at the same time urged employers globally to prepare for a grayer work force. SC Johnson was ranked tops by AARP for seniors due to flexible work ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SC Johnson top place to work for U.S. seniors-study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642