FRANKFURT, Dec 26 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Scania is sceptical about any merger with its German truck rival MAN SE , according to an interview with a German newspaper. "It is currently unrealistic to achieve synergies of 1 billion euros or even 500 million euros in a merger between MAN and Scania," Leif Oestling told the Sunday edition of Welt am Sonntag in comments released a day earlier. The newspaper said he was interviewed in November before MAN reorganised its top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania boss sceptical about any MAN SE tie-up-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.