STOCKHOLM, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania said on Tuesday it would bring forward the date of publication of its third quarter and nine-month report to October 16 from October 30. In a statement, it gave no reason for the decision. The group and key shareholders Volkswagen and Investor have rejected a bid from German rival MAN .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania to bring forward Q3 report date" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.