STOCKHOLM, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Scania , Europe's number four truck maker, said on Wednesday it had bought Taiwan's Griffin Automotive Ltd. for an undisclosed sum. The firm, acquired from Forefront International Holdings , will be responsible for sales of Scania vehicles and services in Taiwan, Scania said in a statement. No financial details were disclosed and Scania was not immediately available for further comment.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scania buys Taiwan's Griffin Automotive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.